Where to find hangers
Where to find Hangers
- Carters, Old Navy, Target and Wal-Mart does give away free hangers at times. Ask a Sales Associate in the kid’s dept, they might be able to help.
- Craigslist– do a search for hangers in the free section or you might find bulk hangers for cheap.
- Post a Want Ad on Craigslist – Post a ‘hangers wanted’ ad in the ‘items wanted’ section.
- Freecycle – available almost everywhere.
- Companies with Uniforms – Mechanics, some Restaurants, Banquet Halls.
- Dry Cleaners – Some give freely, others are more reluctant.
- Thrift Stores or Goodwill - Many Goodwill locations have boxes of hangers you can either “take” or buy for super cheap
- Facebook – Sometimes all it takes is… Anyone have some wire hangers I can take off your hands?
- If all else fails Wal-Mart and the Dollar Store offer hangers at a great price.